Academic & Examination Board
Zhicheng Private School (ZPS) is managed by a group of highly qualified professionals who are responsible for maintaining the academic quality of our courses.
DR KOH HOCK KIAT
Dr Koh was the founding Director of Confucius Institute, Nanyang Technological University (NTU). He was also Associate Professor in the Division of Chinese, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, NTU, and a supervising professor at Zhejiang University, China. He is currently a member of the Advisory Panel of the Lee Kuan Yew Fund for Bilingualism, and the Deputy Head of the Committee to Promote Chinese Language Learning, Ministry of Education. He has received many awards, including the Excellence in Teaching Commendation from the National Institute of Education (NIE), NTU, as well as the International Confucius Institute Individual Excellence Award.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Nanyang Technological University
- Master of Arts, Nanyang Technological University
- Master of Education, Nanyang Technological University
- Diploma in Education (Distinction), National University of Singapore
- Bachelor of Arts (Chinese Language), National Taiwan University (Public Service Commission of Singapore Overseas Scholarship)
DR GAN YUNN HWEN
Dr Gan is an Associate Professor in the Department of Biochemistry, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore, where she currently chairs the Institutional Biosafety Committee, the Research Award Advisory Committee, and the Biochemical Research Committee. Dr Gan also serves as Adjunct Senior Principal Investigator at the Defence Science and Technology Agency of Singapore.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Medical Microbiology and Immunology, University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA
- Bachelor of Science (Honours with Distinction), Molecular Biology, Purdue University, USA
MR TAN YI SENG
Mr Tan is the founding Director of ZPS and is responsible for business development in the School. After obtaining his bachelor's degree in Accountancy, Mr Tan founded ZPS, combining his interest in education and business. Being Director and Principal of the School, he is a source of inspiration for our students, having attained the Gold Medal in the Master of Education programme at NIE. Mr Tan is also the advisor for Zhicheng Student Hostel, a partner of ZPS.
- Master of Education (Gold Medal), Nanyang Technological University
- Bachelor of Accountancy (Honours), Nanyang Technological University
MS LOW CHEE MOON
Ms Low is the Academic Director of ZPS. Of her 36 years in the Singapore Education Service, Ms Low has spent 18 years as principal of 4 secondary schools. In recognition of her contributions to Singapore education, she was awarded the Public Administration Medal (Bronze) in 2010.
- Diploma in Education Administration (Secondary), National Institute of Education
- Further Professional Diploma in Education, National Institute of Education
- Diploma in Education, National University of Singapore
- Bachelor of Science, National University of Singapore